Status: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: LT-5 $30.13 to $41.98 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
This position removes waste (sewage) from homes and all KFN buildings, performs proper maintenance of the Sewer truck to ensure Health and Safety standards are met, ensures the vehicle storage area is maintained, assists with annual water tank cleaning, pumping and disposal of sewage, maintenance and service of all Kluane First Nation Vehicles.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks, and to maintain.
- Knowledge of work hazards, hazardous material handling procedures, health and safety standards pertaining to drinking water and sewage handling.
- Knowledge of the basic use of trade tools.
- Cooperative and willing to take direction.
- Able to carry out assigned tasks quickly.
- Reliable and on time.
- Able to establish good working relationships with staff and clients.
- Accommodating and flexible
Conditions of Employment
- Class 3 driver’s License (with Air) and clear driver’s abstract.
- Physically fit.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application/resume in confidence to: email@example.com prior to
5:00 pm on the closing date.
We thank you in advance for your application,
However, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Post date: October 24, 2023
Closing Date: Until filled.
Note. *Internal Postings are open to all KFN Citizens, community members and current KFN employees as the first priority in consideration for new employment opportunities within Kluane First Nation.