Status: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: LT-5 $25.15 to $35.80 per hour ($45,779.69 to $65,157.75/ annum – depending on qualifications and experience)
This position removes waste (sewage) from homes and all KFN buildings, performs proper maintenance of the Sewer truck to ensure Health and Safety standards are met, ensures vehicle storage area is maintained, assists with annual water tank cleaning, pumping and disposal of sewage, maintenance and service of all Kluane First Nation Vehicles.
- Knowledge of the communities of Burwash Landing and Destruction Bay
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks, and to maintain
- Knowledge of work hazards, hazardous material handling procedures and health and safety standards pertaining to drinking water and sewage handling
- Knowledge of the basic use of trade tools
- Cooperative and willing to take direction
- Able to carry out assigned tasks quickly
- Reliable and on time
- Able to establish good working relationships with staff and clients
- Accommodating and flexible
Conditions of Employment
- Class 3 Drivers License (with Air) and clear drivers abstract.
- Physically fit.
For more information:
We thank you in advance for your application, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Posting Date: November 24, 2021, 2021
Internal Closing Date: December 1, 2021 – External Closing Date: December 8, 2021
NOTE: Current employees, KFN citizens and community members will be considered as Internal Applicants.