Salary: $45,779.16 to $65,157.75 per annum, ($25.15 to 35.80/hr, depending on experience)
Reporting to the Executive Assistant the Receptionist is responsible for the reception area of the First Nation Administration Office. The position deals with the public and community members. This position is responsible for efficient communication internally with Kluane First Nation Administration staff and with the public and provides administrative assistance as required.
Education and Experience
- Completion of Grade 12 with some specific training or coursework in computer use and office administration. Training or experience serving and interacting with the public, and resolving problems would be an asset.
- Experience working in a First Nation environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Able to take direction and carry out tasks in an efficient manner
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills (grammar, sentence structure, etc.)
- Knowledge of general filing procedures
- Ability to deal with the public and staff in a tactful, courteous, and professional manner
- Ability to resolve conflicts and deal with angry clients
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Conditions of Employment
- Valid Class 5 Yukon driver’s license or willingness and ability to obtain
- Current Driver’s Abstract
- Criminal Records Check
Please submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm on the closing date.
Thank you for your application, however, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Posting date: July 15, 2021
Internal Closing Date: July 29, 2021