1 to 4 Positions
Salary: LT6 – $23.73 to $32.93 per hour (depending on experience)
Based on 70 hours biweekly
The PWMS Labourer is responsible for all aspects of municipal services and routine maintenance of Kluane First Nation buildings, roads and capital assets, including housing. They are also responsible for insuring heating to community buildings and waste removal.
- Proper maintenance of the KFN Buildings and that Health and Safety standards are met
- Assist with annual water tank cleaning
- Maintenance of Community buildings
- Service to community buildings including maintenance, servicing and monitoring the wood boilers
- Ensuring sufficient supply of wood for the wood boiler
- Provide routine maintenance for the Jacquot Building, Health and Social Offices and main Administration building including replacing lights, ensuring toilets and other plumbing fixtures are in working condition, heating systems are working etc.
Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a labourer.
Conditions of Employment
- Valid Class 5 Yukon Driver`s license.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 p m on the closing date.
Thank you for your application, however, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Post date: January 26, 2023
Internal Closing date: February 2, 2023 External Closing Date: February 9, 2023