Salary: wage negotiable depending on experience
This position is an on-call position Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10:00 am- 3:00 pm.
With CIBC, the Clerk will provide consistent banking service by processing transactions in an efficient, accurate, friendly manner with the understanding and application of branch operating policies and procedures.
With Canada Post the Clerk will provide competent mail service in a timely, efficient friendly manner while adhering to Canada Post’s policies and procedures.
- Manage CIBC Bank; Financial Responsibility and Accounting Procedures
- Manage Canada Post; Sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications
- Displaying excellent written and verbal skills while dealing with the general public and maintaining strict confidentiality
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail during financial or postal transactions
- Other related Postal and Banking duties
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience with Customer Service
Conditions of Employment
- Criminal Records check and credit check.
Please submit applications to: email@example.com or fax to (867) 841-5900 no later than 5:00 pm on the closing date.
Thank you for your application, however, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Post date: July 23, 2021
Close date: July 30, 2021