Full-Time Indeterminate (office in Burwash Landing)
Salary: $67,161.71 to $95,586.75 per annum, ($36.90-$52.52/hr depending on experience)
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Manager, HR and Capacity is responsible for providing leadership and advice as well as delivery of a full range of human resource functions for Kluane First Nation. The position is also responsible for leading and supporting organizational Directors through the development of an organizational human resource plan.
Education and Experience
- Degree, Diploma or relevant course work in Human Resources or related field, with significant experience as a human resource officer or manager. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- CPHR designation or enrollment in CPHR programs or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience working in First Nations governments preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with people tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally, including problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to lead, plan, organize, implement, and evaluate human, financial, and material resources.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, HRIS, etc.)
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to understanding and interpret and apply various human resource regulations, acts & policies.
Conditions of Employment
- Valid Class 5 Yukon driver’s license
- Willingness to travel within the territory on occasion
- Criminal Records Check
Please submit applications to: email@example.com no later than 5:00 pm on the closing date.
Thank you for your application, however, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who do not possess all the qualifications may be considered for appointment on an underfill basis
Posting date: October 28, 2021.
Internal Closing Date: November 4, 2021 | External Closing Date: November 12, 2021NOTE: Current employees, KFN citizens and community members will be considered as Internal Applicants