Salary: $52,299 to $74,434 per annum
Under the direction of the Wellness Director, this position coordinates Non-Medical Homemaker Services and home management to KFN Elders and citizens in need of assistance in the home in line with KFN Home Support Policies. This position is responsible for monitoring and addressing the health conditions and unsafe living environments of KFN Elders and community members in need of assistance. This position collaborates with the Community Health Nurse and/or Homecare Nurse on decision making regarding safety and extended care needs.
- Non-Medical Home Maker Services: Coordinate and provide Non-Medical Home maker services for those who need assistance in the home and supervise as team leader the Home Support Worker(s).
- Home Management: Coordinate and provide assistance with day to day home management. Liaison with YG Homecare and adult services as needed.
- Transportation: Coordinate and schedule transportation for Elders and community members.
- Administrative duties: Maintain client support files, travel schedules, medical travel forms and resource materials.
- Related duties and/or other duties as assigned.
Diploma or Certificate in the home support field, or other life or work experience that would be compatible for this form of work.
Conditions of Employment
Valid first aid certificate, valid class 4 driver’s license or willingness to obtain within 90 days of employment and a criminal records check.
Please submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (867) 841-5900
Thank you for your application, however, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Post date: September 23, 2020
Close date: Open until filled