Full-Time, Permanent – (office in Burwash Landing)
Salary: LT5 – $26.16 to $37.23 per hour (depending on experience)
Based on 70 hours biweekly.
Under the direction of the Finance Director, this position performs the accounts payable function for Kluane First Nation. They also provide bookkeeping and accounting functions for Kluane First Nation projects; and perform other duties necessary to assist the Finance Director.
- Process invoices for Accounts Payable —matching PO’s, Department and Account Codes
- Process cheque requests
- Process cheque runs
- Respond to enquiries regarding Accounts Payable
- Reconcile Accounts Payable
- Preparation and maintenance of lists of Accounts receivable
- Maintain vendor files
- Process travel claims
- Assist in annual audit
- Other duties as required to assist the Finance Director
Minimum completion of 1st year of office administration or 1st and/or 2nd year commerce. Minimum two years’ work experience working as a bookkeeper.
- Extended health care
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
Candidates can submit their resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your application, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Post date: April 27, 2022
Closing date: May 04, 2022 or Until Filled