LT5 – $54,838.54 to $76,402.35/annum ($30.13 to $41.98/hr)
(depending on experience and qualifications)
Reporting to the Director Finance, performs accounts payable functions, performs financial data entry and filing, assists the Finance Officer and Director Finance as directed.
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent including basic math skills
- Ability to be tactful and courteous in dealing with suppliers, contractors, residents, and co-workers
- Computer and organizational skills (MS Office)
- Accuracy and attention to detail (filing and data entry)
- Knowledge of basic accounting and filing procedures as well as the need for strict confidentiality
- Understanding of Kluane First Nation culture and demographics
- Knowledge of Xyntax or other accounting software an asset
Conditions of Employment
- Normal office environment with interruptions, deadlines, and requirement for a high level of concentration.
- Criminal Records Check
- Willing to undertake professional development as directed by supervisor
Candidates who do not possess the minimum qualifications may be considered for appointment on an under fill basis.
For more information on this position please contact Mary Anne Carroll at email@example.com
Submit your resume or application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post date: June 5, 2023
Internal Close date: June 12, 2023
External Close Date: June 19 or until filled.