Full-Time Position – Term to March 31, 2019
Starting wage: Depending on experience
Reporting to the Wellness & Education Director this position is responsible for the cooking of all meals for Kluane First Nation meetings and events. This position is based in Burwash Landing and is responsible for ensuring that meals are prepared in an industrial kitchen while following all food safe protocol. The position is also responsible for ensuring kitchen is cleaned and an inventory is kept for all food.
- Ability to cook for 10-40 peoples as required for meetings and events
- Follow food safe practices
- Keep an inventory of all food as well as order and maintain stock as required
- Cooking for hot lunch programs and meals on wheels when available
- Maintain an organized kitchen and ensure hazardous free
Degree or Diploma in Culinary Arts or five or more years of experience as a cook.
Conditions of Employment:
Food Safe, Criminal Records Check, Valid Driver’s License
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm on the closing date.
Post date: May 27, 2019
Close date: June 3, 2019