AUXILIARY ON CALL COOKS – 2 Positions
1 Year Appointments
Salary: LT-5 – $30.13 to 41.98 per hour (depending on education and experience)
Reporting to the Wellness & Education Director this position is responsible for the cooking of meals for Kluane First Nation meetings and events. This position is based in Burwash Landing and is responsible for ensuring that meals are prepared in an industrial kitchen while following all food safe protocol. The position is also responsible for ensuring kitchen is cleaned and an inventory is kept for all food.
- Ability to cook for 10-40 peoples as required for meetings and events
- Follow food safe practices
- Keep an inventory of all food as well as order and maintain stock as required
- Cooking for hot lunch programs and meals on wheels
- Maintain an organized kitchen and ensure hazardous free
Degree or Diploma in Culinary Arts or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Food Safe, Criminal Records Check, Valid Driver’s License
Candidates can submit their resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your application, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Posting date: June 5, 2023.
Internal Closing Date: June 12, 2023
External Closing Date: June 19, 2023 or until filled
NOTE: Current employees, KFN citizens and community members will be considered as Internal Applicants.