One Year Term with possibility of extension
Salary: starting at $23.94/hr.
Under the direction of the Finance Director, this position
performs the accounts receivable function for Kluane First Nation. They also provide bookkeeping and accounting
functions for Kluane First Nation projects; and perform other duties necessary
to assist the Finance Director.
- Process invoices for Accounts Receivable—matching PO’s, Department and Account Codes
- Obtain approvals
- Process cheque requests
- Process cheque runs
- Respond to enquiries regarding Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable
- Preparation and maintenance of lists of Accounts receivable
- Maintain vendor files
- Process travel claims
- Assist in annual audit
- Asset and data management for CMHC/Housing
- Other duties as required to assist the Finance Director
Minimum completion of 1st year of office administration or 1st and/or 2nd year commerce. Minimum two years’ work experience working as a bookkeeper.
Candidates can submit their resume in confidence to: email@example.com
thank you in advance for your application, however only qualified candidates
will be contacted.
Post date: March 03, 2020
Closing date: Until Filled