Term to March 31, 2021 Full-Time with possibility of extension
Salary: starting at $65,364 per annum ($35.91/hour)
Reporting to the Governance Director, the Governance Project Manager is responsible for the support and management of strategic KFN projects.
Duties include the following:
- Develop project management documentation templates for KFN strategic projects including project plans, meeting documentation, engagement plans (with a specific focus on community engagement), communications plans, risk mitigation plans, project budget(s) and on-going update documentation;
- Control and monitor strategic projects by managing project management process and committees including steering committee(s) and working level committees, budgets, work plans, schedules, on-going updates, communications and engagement;
- Prepare initial drafts of project management documentation including:
- Support the Governance Director in searching out, consulting and developing productive relations with both internal and external partners to achieve the best results possible. Take over management of relationship as directed;
- Carry out the role of prime project manager
Post-Secondary degree in Public Administration, First Nations Governance (Native Studies), or relevant degree or a suitable combination of education and experience. Five years experience in project management preferably in a government situation or as a senior political advisor
Candidates can submit their resume in confidence to:
We thank you in advance for your application, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Post date: November 24, 2020
Close date: December 1, 2020