Salary: $53,737.15 to $76,481.08 per annum, ($29.53 to 42.02/hour depending on experience)
Reporting to the Director PWMS the PWMS Administrative Coordinator provides administrative and clerical assistance and coordination to Public Works and Municipal Services Department as well as to other Departments on an as needed basis.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in office administration, with course work and or experience with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access) with a minimum 2 years of experience in office administration
- Training in policy development, workplans and budgeting would be an asset
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and practices including basic bookkeeping, MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain manual and computerized filing systems and procedures
- Knowledge of KFN history, culture and demographics is preferred
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills (grammar, sentence structure, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Effective customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Conditions of Employment
- Valid Class 5 Yukon driver’s license or willingness and ability to obtain
- Willingness to travel within the territory on occasion
Please submit applications to: email@example.com no later than 5:00 pm on the closing date.
Thank you for your application, however, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who do not posess all the qualifications
may be considered for appointment on an underfill basis
Posting date: October 20, 2021. Internal Closing Date: October 26, 2021
External Closing Date: November 3, 2021, or until filledNOTE: Current employees, KFN citizens and community members will be considered as Internal Applicants.