Part-Time – 25 hours per week
Salary: LT-5 – $25.15 to $35.80 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
This position is an on-call position Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10:00 am- 3:00 pm.
With CIBC, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce the Clerk will provide consistent banking service by processing transactions in an efficient, accurate, friendly manner with the understanding and application of branch operating policies and procedures.
With Canada Post the Clerk will provide competent mail service in a timely, efficient friendly manner while adhering to Canada Post’s policies and procedures.
- Manage CIBC bank; Financial Responsibility and Accounting Procedures
- Manage Canada Post; Sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications
- Displaying excellent written and verbal skills while dealing with the general public and maintaining strict confidentiality
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail during financial or postal transactions
- Other related Postal and Banking duties
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience with Customer Service
Conditions of Employment
- Criminal Records check and credit check.
Candidates can submit their resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 5:00 pm on the closing date.
We thank you in advance for your application, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Posting Date: November 29, 2021, 2021
Internal Closing Date: December 6, 2021 – External Closing Date: December 13, 2021
NOTE: Current employees, KFN citizens and community members will be considered as Internal Applicants.