Please read the COVID 19 Safety Restrictions prior to registering and coming to Camp.
Attention KFN Contractors
KCDLP will be hosting a meeting to discuss available contracts
- Finish installation of insulation on sewer pipe.
- Grade dirt pad on west side of camp
- Raising and levelling of Office unit, replace removed panels and drip edge. A
- Filling and levelling parking lot.
- Build pad around bulk fuel tank, for fuel truck parking.
- Raising and leveling of store.
- Remove existing window and install supplied window.
- Provide brushing and Mowing for 1km Sections of highway both sides of Roadway.
- There are 8 sections in total.
- Additional sections to be awarded after successful completion of previous section, includes final inspection To Yukon Government Standards. Include all signage and equipment required to complete. Completion Date August 25th.
All Contractors to provide Proof of workers compensation and 2 million dollars Liability Insurance.
DATE: July 30th, 12:00PM
PLACE: KCDLP office in Burwash
2nd COVID-19 Payment
On July 16, 2020 Kluane First Nation Council passed a motion # 2020-07-08: Approving COVID-19 payment to Citizens.
Kluane First Nation has issued a second round of COVID-19 payments to Citizens 18 years and older. Citizens who are set up with direct deposit will receive payment on Friday July 24, 2020. Cheques will be mailed out on July 24, 2020.
For further information please contact Mary Anne Carroll-Finance Director at email@example.com
867-841-4274 EXT: 228
Attention: All Kluane First Nation Women in Whitehorse, Yukon. A one-day Self Defence Workshop for beginner’s will be held on Saturday, April 25, 2019 from 12 Noon – 5PM
Elite Martial Arts Academy – Yukon’s Premier Martial Art Studio
120 Industrial Road, Whitehorse, YK
- Bring comfortable clothing and indoor shoes.
- Light lunch, snacks and dinner will be provided to participants.
Please contact Kelli Backstrom at 841-4274 Ext 250 to sign up.
I can provide rides for citizen’s living in Whitehorse if I am given enough notice to do so.
FOR AMENDMENTS TO LEGISLATION
Legislation: KFN Constitution and Uk’à Dàts’älay (Rules for the People) Act
Date: March 7, 2020 from 1-2:30 pm.
Venue: Burwash Landing, Jacquot Hall
Lunch will be provided by KDSLP.
The Constitution Committee will be consulting Citizens on proposed amendments to the KFN Constitution as part of the Constitutional Review. The Constitution Committee will also be consulting on proposed amendments to the Uk’à Dàts’älay (Rules for the People) Act that are related to the proposed constitutional amendments.
Topics for amendment:
- Legislative Process – Appendix II of the KFN Constitution, and Part 7 of theUk’à Dàts’älay (Rules for the People) Act;
- Honorary Citizenship nomination process – Citizenship Code section 10,Appedix I of the KFN Constitution;
- Recognition of Tlingit ancestry in the preamble of the KFN Constitution; and
- Administrative ‘housekeeping’ matters.
Contact: Nichole Williams, Governance Analyst/Assistant Negotiator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 841-4274 x 237