FOR AMENDMENTS TO LEGISLATION
Legislation: KFN Constitution and Uk’à Dàts’älay (Rules for the People) Act
SAVE THE DATE
September 26, 2020
Time: TBD (afternoon)
Consultation will be held using Zoom with possibility of in-person.
Amendments are being prepared for the KFN GA on October 17-18, 2020.
This will be the last opportunity to provide feedback before the GA.
Please read the COVID 19 Safety Restrictions prior to registering and coming to Camp.
Directions to Harvest Camp
Attention KFN Contractors
KCDLP will be hosting a meeting to discuss available contracts
- Finish installation of insulation on sewer pipe.
- Grade dirt pad on west side of camp
- Raising and levelling of Office unit, replace removed panels and drip edge. A
- Filling and levelling parking lot.
- Build pad around bulk fuel tank, for fuel truck parking.
- Raising and leveling of store.
- Remove existing window and install supplied window.
- Provide brushing and Mowing for 1km Sections of highway both sides of Roadway.
- There are 8 sections in total.
- Additional sections to be awarded after successful completion of previous section, includes final inspection To Yukon Government Standards. Include all signage and equipment required to complete. Completion Date August 25th.
All Contractors to provide Proof of workers compensation and 2 million dollars Liability Insurance.
DATE: July 30th, 12:00PM
PLACE: KCDLP office in Burwash