COVID-19 SURVEY: Opportunity to give feedback to Kluane First Nation & win $500.
Kluane First Nation is interested in hearing your feedback on how we handled and responded to the COVID-19 pandemic between March and July 2020. For example, did you hear about our funding programs? Were your needs met, or was there something we could have done during these unprecedented times?
Your feedback and comments will help us plan for the future and improve our services as COVID-19 continues to unfold.
By participating in the survey you will have a chance to win one of four gift cards (two valued at $250 and two valued at $500).
You can participate in the survey here:
It will be open until October 31st.
For more information, please contact:
Rhianna Skookum, email@example.com, (867) 841-4274 ext. 255
2nd COVID-19 Payment
On July 16, 2020 Kluane First Nation Council passed a motion # 2020-07-08: Approving COVID-19 payment to Citizens.
Kluane First Nation has issued a second round of COVID-19 payments to Citizens 18 years and older. Citizens who are set up with direct deposit will receive payment on Friday July 24, 2020. Cheques will be mailed out on July 24, 2020.
For further information please contact Mary Anne Carroll-Finance Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
867-841-4274 EXT: 228
- *NEW* Message to KFN Citizens: Cheques waiting in the KFN Finance Office – posted June 11, 2020
- Canada Child Benefit Info-graphic – 2019 Taxes – posted May 21, 2020
- COVID-19 Economic Response Plan – Outreach Resource Links – posted May 21, 2020
- COVID-19 Measures to help Canadians – Benefits fact sheet – posted May 21, 2020
- COVID-19: Safe Grad Tips & Best Practices – posted May 21, 2020
- Ideas on Celebrating Grads – posted May 21, 2020
- *VIDEO* Physical distancing: Stop the spread of COVID-19 in Indigenous communities – posted May 20, 2020
- *VIDEO* Keep it clean: Stop the spread of COVID-19 in Indigenous communities – posted May 20, 2020
- Stay Connected during this time of Social Distancing – posted May 1, 2020
- Mental Wellness Support during COVID-19 – posted April 28, 2020
- Letter to KFN Staff re: COVID-19 expectations – posted April 15, 2020
- Self-Screening Tool for COVID-19 for First Nation Visitors or Members Returning to Communities – posted April 7, 2020
- Use of Surgical Masks in Communities in Response to COVID-19 – posted March 31, 2020
- Receive Updates on COVID-19 – posted March 25, 2020
- Essential Services – posted March 25, 2020
- Volunteers Needed – posted March 25, 2020
- Extra Support – posted March 23, 2020
- KFN Office Closure to the Public – posted March 19, 2020
KFN COVID-19 Updates:
COVID-19 Home Warning Signs:
Click on the images to go to the Loyal Shop’s website.
Get updated on COVID-19:
Government of Yukon
Read more on Yukon.ca on coronavirus updates – changes to testing criteria
Government of Canada
Read more on Canada.ca about the Northern Business Relief Fund (NBRF)
If you require assistance, please refer to the table below for contact information. KFN is working hard to ensure the health and safety of our Citizens, staff and community.
|Chief Bob Dickson||(867) 332-1470||Chief@kfn.ca|
|Executive Director, Grace Southwick||(867) 334-3635||Executive.email@example.com|
|Wellness Director, Kathleen Johnson||(867) 333-1120||We.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Housing Director, Keith Johnson||(867) 689-0614||Pwms.email@example.com|
We continue to work for our Citizens and will respond to you as soon as possible. You can get updated information on our Facebook page Kluane First Nation and also get information on what is happening in the territory at Yukon.ca.
In light of the new public health measures aimed at protecting Yukoners and limiting the spread of COVID-19, we have suspended the use of the gym until further notice. We encourage everyone to keep fit and healthy by doing activities outdoors whenever possible.