Casual On call position (open until filled)
L5 Level - $22.61 to $26.44 per hr.
Reporting to the Day care Manager, this position will be responsible for promoting healthy children and will ensure a safe, healthy environment. They will also create a learning environment that meets the emotional, physical, social and cognitive needs of young children. The Day-care Worker is responsible for maintaining good communication with parents, staff and community. They will perform other duties and are responsible for the day to day delivery and achieving program objectives.
- Degree or Diploma or course work in Early Childhood Education or relevant degree;
- Minimum one year experience working with children in an early childhood program;
- Knowledge of disciplinary theories and practices for children;
- Must be a role model and lead a healthy lifestyle including responsible and active living;
- Knowledge and/or willingness to participate in cultural and traditional activities.
Conditions of Employment:
- Valid Class 5 Yukon Driver`s license & willingness to travel,
- Criminal Records Check,
- Proof of TB tests & immunizations,
- medical clearances,
- Basic First Aid.
Thank you for your interest in working with Kluane First Nation, only qualified candidates will be contacted.