The Finance department is responsible for recording of accounting related transactions and reporting thereof. The business functions include auditing and accounting for the company finances. This is done through a logical sequence of transactions beginning with budget preparation and ending with financial statement compilation. This team provides financial information and advice to Council, Department Directors and the General Assembly.
FINANCE SERVICES AND OPERATIONS
- Hours of Operation: 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Rent, Water and Sewer payments can be made at the Finance office
- Elders’ Benefits and Student bursary payments are made on the last payday of each month
- Cheques will be delivered to your mail on Fridays.
**CHEQUES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP FROM THE FINANCE OFFICE**
Mary Anne Carroll
FORMS AND DOCS
- Direct Deposit Form
- Deduction Form
- Tax Deduction Form
- ManuLife Enrolment Form
- Access to Information Request Form
- Finance Policy **
- Contract Policy **